Saturday, February 13, 2010

Few hours ago, something happened and made me very very depressed...and I was filled with sadness and anger...while crying infront of the pc and writing my blog bout my feelings, suddenly a friend msg me in msn, out of no where we were talking bout passion, and dream..

I stopped writing my blog for awhile, and asked him what is his dream about.. and his answer surprised me..and made me think...

I soon clicked to my blog, deleted the post(half-way typing), and started with a new post...because of his dream, I realised that there are more things to concern about.. and the things that I was depressed, sad, angry about was really not a problem..It could be a big matter, just because my heart is not big enough, my visual is not wide enough, for the world...

Bout my friend's dream, I'll share in the next post...:) hope you guys will read and think about it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment