Friday, February 26, 2010

I will never forget this night..It's a promise..

"Please come...I will wait for you in Japan..."


At first I didnt know there was a student division exchange meet with the students in soka university of japan (SUJ) tonight..I only got to know about it when we were having rehearsal for junior camp sketch this afternoon...

It was pretty rush for me but I told myself, no matter what I must attend this meet...Cause I wanted to feel..their spirit, I wanted to know bout student in SUJ, I wanted to know how sensei treat the students in SUJ ..through all of them..I wanted to find , something that will deepen my determination to study in SUJ...I wanted it so much...

When I reached home,it was already 7pm..I was waitin for mable to come over, and it was raining cats and dogs...I was really worried, I didnt want to late for the meeting..I didnt want to miss a single thing from them... So while waiting for mable, I chanted to gohonzhon..tat pls pls pls, rain would stop soon, no jam , smooth traffic and will reach cheras kaikan be4 8pm >< (that time was already 720pm) ....

When mable reached my place, it was still raining very heavily, I continued to pray inside my heart..I must reach be4 8 ><.. To my surprised, when I nearly reach the highway, the rain slowly stopped..! and there was no jam at all!! ..I was sooo happy and grateful, at the same time I was really excited..I managed to reach kaikan at 750pm :) , and they just goin to begin the meet ..

The whole night I was really motivated, evcited, touched and really very happy...Although I didnt get to talk much with the students..but I was really motivated by one girl..

Her name is Sampei Masako, and also called Sun, a student in SUJ, and also in my group during the small group session....She is just like her name.. Whole night I could see her smiling..and her smile is so bright, just like the sun of happiness..


She tried hard to communicate with us in her "limited" english although we had a translator in our group..I can really see that she tried hard to build this friendship with us..and I was really touched..

In the group, I shared abit bout how my feeling to sensei and told her that I wish to study in SUJ after my degree..When I heard she told us about how sensei feel for every single students there, and how he encourage each and everyone there..I cried abit, because I feel sensei's heart too..Although Im not in Japan, I can feel that sensei is doin the same thing to me too..I can feel it through the students from SUJ..Because sensei's heart is the same to all..

When I said I want to study in SUJ, D said that actually its gettin really competitive..There are 14 ppl applied for SUJ this year and onli 6 successfully gt into it.. My faith gt beaten down abit when I heard that..But straight after that , "You must gambate! " said Sun.."You must come to SUJ.."..I controlled myself, not to cry ... "haik! I will" I answered...

After the session, be4 we left...Sun came to me and took picture with me..
She then hold my hands tightly..."Please come ...I will wait for you in japan.." She said..
Such simple words, but strong, and sincere...
"TQ.. I will learn japanese language well, and I will go to SUJ ."..I told her.. and we smiled...
This is a promise...and it will be the best encouragement for me.. and I will never forget bout tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment