Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sorry eeee ~~

"Why didnt you pick up calls?", fren

"Sorry I was in the middle of class " , me

" OK, what are you doin tonight? free for a drink?", fren

" Sorry >< having extra practice tonight in cheras.." , me

"Ooo... How bout tomorrow then? just a quick one .. ", fren

" hmmm...sorry i guess not, gonna have meeting tomorrow night after class...." ,me

" I see, wow u're so bz..how bout thurs?", fren

" errr..actually thurs night having another extra practice before friday night's final rehearsal..and I bet saturday have to be in band for whole day as well..then sunday perform..." ,me

" OMG , you're crazy...ok how bout 7th of dec? its a PUBLIC HOLIDAY~~" , fren

" Wait..7th...sound so familiar.....wait i check my calender awhile.........AHHH so sorry, that day we gonna have combine section with klang members...another extra practice on holiday ", me

"........................ -.-'' " , fren




Lol , I am so sorry my friends, brothers and sisters ... I seriously felt bad when I had to reject you guys ><... But I find this conversation (last nite on the phone) quite funny.. My friend (driver for the day) was literally laughing when he heard our conversation.. Man I was sooo damn pack, didnt even have time to yamcha ..specially with my assignments as well.. Im so sorry, especially T, I, K, M, J, G, H, Kv, L, WK.....sometimes Lc, Yw, Mt, Ss, C.....

I have school works to catch up, but definately, I'll try my best to catch up with u guys soon when Im free...Thx for all the concerns, I'm doing fine, although bz, tired n nt enough sleeps, Im doing good, and will be better ...  Im striving harder now becos Ive realised that Im not giving my best yet.. So gambate too ppl ! Cos Im not gonna give up  :) .....  Luv u guys always! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment