Monday, January 18, 2010


"Keep it up girl...what ever it takes..u have to make it through the way... There's no time for you to ponder around with ur emotions di..You are out of time!! Hold on tight with hope, faith and courage.... "
keep reminding keep remindin keep reminding.....we are human, we make mistakes,we might take the wrong path..tats why we need to keep reminding ourselve.. No one and nothing can affect my heart, if im strong enough...
Im feeling abit unease..sometimes in the night..well everyone has ups n downs...including me ... But how much time does it takes to bounce back? That a question for me to ask, an answer for me to create..
Whatever it is, things that keep me going..my studies,my dream,my mission...keep thinking keep thinking keep thinking.....
"Look! how happy u are when u graduate..when u travel around europe after you graduate..when u finally get to pursue ur studies and ur mentor in japan...Look at that big big smile on ur face...How bout recorder band? kotekitai sisters and ur parents?..."
So dont give up!! Never give in!! FIGHTO! FIGHTO! FIGHTO!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,,,what keeps me going are my studies,,my dream to travel us, my dream to study in uk and my dream for my future....We all keep falling down,,,it hurts..But take it as a lesson. Staycey,,,U definitely can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you matt!! keep goin and I'll meet u "there"!! gambate too!

    ReplyDelete